Friday, February 29, 2008

The Structure of a Gift Basket



When I decide a design of a gift basket to see whether or not it is, in my opinion, a good design, I consider a few things to make up my mind.

First of all, I consider balance. When you look at the gift basket, does it feel unbalanced and chaotic, or does it feel very much balanced and calming? Within my gift baskets I like symmetry. I like to make my gift baskets, such as this deluxe movie gift basket, symmetrical and balanced to the eye.

Next, when I look a gift basket to see if it is a great gift, I look at the contents. Is this basket full of items that your recipient will love, or is it full of a bunch of filler items like huge boxes of crackers filled mostly with air? I, personally, do not get many people request gourmet gift baskets, however that doesn't mean they are not delicious. My business focuses on snack gift baskets filled with junk food items that seem to please everyone. For the health conscious we are about to launch our baked gift basket line filled with items such as baked chips, nuts, and sugar free candy.

Now, the next thing I look for in a great gift basket is overall design. Does it look great? If it looks great, contains enough contents and good products for the price, and feels right, then it will probably be a hit to your recipient.

We hope you decide to order a unique gift basket today. Order from Thinking of You. Your recipient will not be disappointed!

No comments: