Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Gift Basket Designs and Images




As I began reworking my website: Unique Gift Baskets, I realized that I need to take better quality images of my gift baskets. I love making gift baskets. It is a great way for me to use my artistic abilities to make something great. One of my favorite baskets I have made recently is a candy bar gift basket - pink chocolate that was ordered for valentine's day. This beautiful gift basket I designed using a pink chocolate gift box and metallic pink poofs. I placed 50 candy bars/variety chocolate candy, in this beautiful gift basket. The result was a great gift.

Gift Baskets can be time consuming to make. I hand cut and made each of the pink metallic poofs in this basket. I also designed the gift basket to be somewhat symetrical. I like a nice clean look of symetry better than a jumbled mess of food. As our business grows we are learning more and more what we feel makes a great gift basket. I have decided to primarily stick to junk food gift baskets, candy gift baskets, and snack gift baskets. I feel that is what most of my customers enjoy. I also do baby gift baskets and baby time capsules, and wedding towel cakes and wedding time capsules. Currently, I am working and brainstorming some new and exciting gift basket designs that I think my customers will love. I am planning to not only add designs, but also add different items such as cokes, that used to be custom orders only. I hope everyone will keep an eye out for our new gift basket designs. I can't wait to show you my new gift baskets!

No comments: